Monday 8 November 2010

simon/iain 8 november

Started today's lecture by considering different formats and layouts for my InDesign PDF book, After searching different websites, I was unhappy and could not find the right format for me to express my InDesign skills to a future employer. I decided to visit the library to further my investigations into magazine  and book layouts and formats. Whilst in the library I came across fantastic called "Magazine Design" from this I then discovered a layout that suited my work.

I think that using books from the library, especially the "Magazine Design" book will help me in my future studies.
This is my proposal for my concept of the "Journey"
In Iains part of the lesson, I completed a 1-2-1 outlining my faults and what I would need to achieve before the next lecture. He planned out that I would need to complete my experimental work as soon as possible and start my plans and preparations for my Journey book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment