Tuesday 23 November 2010

Post Office 24th november

Starting today's lecture made me realise that we only have two week until the deadline, I think with briefs in the future I need to prepare a plan for my work and spend time at home working though a brief as i think i did not allocate enough time for this.
I think I now have sufficient research into bar/cafe/restaurant menu and websites as a was lacking this before. Its good that I have have this research in my folder as it will provide guidance into what colours and type is required in my design system, from analysing the research I gathered, I have established that most menus and website for the bars/cafe/restaurants use light friendly colours and a welcoming sophisticated typeface that is usually condensed to medium bold. I have spent the majority of today's finishing my first business card and i now have a finished logo for the Post Office.


Thsis is my finished logo.



Before I applied it to my first draft of my business card, i removed the background. by having the background it gave my logo a square outline which did not look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment