Monday 1 November 2010

Scott Tucker Sketch Book work from 2007 (iain/simon 1st november)

After re-reading the brief I realised that I had not research into other artists that inspired me enough, I decided to go back to the list of artists, and came across a designer called Scott Tucker. Scott Tucker works with pens to create doodle pictures, he also tries colour pencils and pen with the aid of photoshop to create good pieces of artwork. I am not the best at drawing in detail, so I think that Scott Tucker is a good artist to take inspiration.
In Iain's lesson I feel I have gradually improved my skills in my experimental sketch book, I have started to experiment with bus tickets by enlarging them to the point that the picture becomes grainy. I thought this techniques created a good effect and I may use it in my Journey sketch books. I thought using bus tickets was appropriate as my journey would be a bus trip from my house to Stoke city centre.





2.17.07 - ink, photoshop
- dinner, after life drawing at SF Art Institute, North Beach

Tucker, S.(2007), ink, photoshop
- dinner, after life drawing at SF Art Institute, North Beach[online], available from http://scotttucker.com/sketchbooks/feb/3/
[accessed 11/11/10]
3.5.07 - doodle -ink
Tucker, S.(2007), doodle ink[online], available from :http://scotttucker.com/sketchbooks/march/1/
[accessed 11/11/10] 











1.21.07 - on break from recording arts class
felt pin
 Tucker, S.(2007), on break from recording arts class felt pin [online], available 
fromhttp://scotttucker.com/sketchbooks/jan/3/
 [accessed 11/11/10]  

No comments:

Post a Comment