Tuesday 23 November 2010

niel 16th november

Today I presented my PowerPoint presentation on the German designer Erik Spiekermann, a presentation that I had been working on for some time. Ive always been very nervous when participating in presentations, especial when it includes talking to a large amount of people, I feel I reacted very well when presenting my PowerPoint, I had a well structured PowerPoint which held minimal bullet points on each slide, allowing me the option to expand on those point through out the talk.

If I was permitted to make a second attempt at the PowerPoint I would diffidently attempt to expand more on the bullet points include in my presentation as I feel I lack in this, I would also contact at least two other designers using a wider range of communication techniques as I did not receive an answer to the questions I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment