Wednesday 22 September 2010

IRE Tuesday 21st September

My initial reaction to the Harvard Reference system and the Learning Journal was that I felt confused, but once reading and re-reading the idea of them both I understood. I completed some brief research into the Italian Futurists to help me start a short essay outlining there key aims and who they were, these are the references I used:



I was given this essay to enable me to familiarise myself with the concept of the Harvard Referencing System. When I was given the brief for this essay, I already had a understanding of the Italian Futurists from a brief I was given whilst studying on the national diploma. The brief was to design a poster for cafe depero in the style of the Futurist painter Depero. I like the style that the futurist work in and i think there were may influence me in my future studies. I have attached a copy of my short essay on the future at the bottom of this blog.

Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment